Clan Elliot Society USA – AGM 2022
Middle Tennessee Highland Games and Celtic Festival
September 10, 2022
Sanders Ferry Park, Hendersonville Tennessee (Nashville Area)
513 Sanders Ferry Road
Hendersonville, TN 37075
Event website: https://www.midtenngames.com/
ZOOM MEETING – Saturday, Sept 10, 2022 | 7pm – 8pm Central Time:
Hampton Inn, 111 Saundersville Road, Hendersonville, TN ($159.00 plus tax/night)
Holiday Inn Express, 615 E Main St. Hendersonville, TN ($149.00 plus tax/night)
Hyatt Place, 330 E. Main St. Hendersonville, TN ($144.00 plus tax/night)
Note: Clan Elliot does not have a block of rooms reserved. To reserve a room (or rooms), go to Games website above for links and hotel phone numbers to make reservations! Please confirm all room prices at time of registration. Be sure to ask for the Middle Tennessee Highland Games Attendee Rate!
- 1:30 pm at the Clan tent, Elliot Genealogy Updates, Owner Stiles, Clan Genealogist
- 3:30 pm at the Clan Tent, Elliot PIpers Workshop and Piping Demonstration
- 6:00 pm, Holiday Inn (see hotels section above) Clan Dinner**
- 7:00 pm, Holiday Inn, Annual General Meeting
- 7:30 pm. Holiday Inn, Elliot Sites in the Borders, Bill Elliott, Past President and Marul;and/Delaware Commissioner
- 8:00 pm, Holiday Inn, Travel to the Scotland Gathering 2023, Bill Johnson, Virginia Commissioner
**Download the Dinner Reservation Form & Agenda (pdf) or find it in the July 2022 Signal Tower. Please note the return date for the reservation forms and payment.
We are hoping to live-stream the business meeting portion of the AGM. Also, we are still working on plans to have a Clan dinner somewhere in the area on Saturday evening, September 10. Watch Facebook and our website for more info.